1) Thick glass may
P) which are available
Q) of the home bottle - cutters
R) in many large stores, but any fine
S) be cut with one
6) glass requires personal attention.
1) The department has initiated steps
P) from the corporate
Q) to evolve appropriate schemes
R) and financial institutions for
S) for mobilising investment
6) the development of wastelands.
1) A number of measures
P) the financial conditions
Q) for mobilisation of resources
R) in order to improve
S) are being taken by the state Governments
6) Of the Municipal Corporrations.
1) The Arabs live in tents
P) so that they can move from one oasis to another
Q) and taken down very easily and quickly
R) seeking grass and water
S) than can be put up
6) for their sheep, goat, camels and horses.
1) The district collector
P) the next of kin
Q) would be provided to
R) announced that financial assistance
S) of the deceased
6) from the chief Minister's Relief Fund.
MATHS FOR JEE MAINS
PHYSICS FOR JEE MAINS
CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAINS