(1) The perimeter of a rhombus is 240m and the distance betwwen two parallel side is 20m.The area of the rhombus in sq.m. is?
(2) A sum of 770 has been divided among A , B , C in such a way that A receives 2/9th of what B and C together receive.Then share of A
(a) Rs. 140
(b) Rs. 200
(c) Rs. 165
(d) Rs. 540
(3) P's salary is 25% higher than Q.What percentage is Q's salary lower than that of P?
(4) The average of 20 numbers is calculated as 35.It is discovered later on while calculating the average , One number, namely 85 was read as 45 .The correct average is
(Q) If (X2 - XY + Y2) = 2 and (X4 - (XY)2 + Y4) = 6, then the value of (X2 + XY + Y2) is
Directions : In the following questions, some sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The numberr of that part is your answer. If there is no error, then your answer is (4) i.e. No error.
(6) The statement has (a)/the largest circulation of any(b)/english dailies(c)/No error(d)
(7) A period of six years(a)/have elapsed(b)/since i last saw her.(c)/No error(d)
(8) For several years now(a) my newspaper agent has been spelling (b)/my name is correctly.(c)/No error(d)
(9) It is only after (a)/the war is over(b)/the people realise how bad it was(c)/No error(d)
(10) Of the two(a)/answer , this(b)/is definitely better(c)/No error(d)
1(b) 2(a) 3(a) 4(c) 5(a) 6(b) 7(b) 8(d) 9(b) 10(c)